(1) Financing subject to credit and collateral approval. Restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change.
(2) Corporate securities underwriting, or access to debt and equity capital markets, is provided by MUFG Securities Americas Inc. (“MUSA”) in the U.S. MUSA is a U.S. registered broker-dealer, member of FINRA/SIPC, and affiliate of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. Non-deposit investment products are: • NOT INSURED BY THE FDIC OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY • NOT BANK DEPOSITS • NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK OR ANY BANK AFFILIATE • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISK, INCLUDING THE POSSIBLE LOSS OF PRINCIPAL • NOT A CONDITION TO ANY BANKING SERVICE OR ACTIVITY.
Click the following link to access MUSA Important Notices and disclosures and see below for disclaimer information about MUSA’s Corporate Access conferences:
(a) Important Disclosures on Conferences:
Invitations to conferences sponsored by MUFG Securities Americas Inc. (MUSA) are intended for institutional investors only. MUSA and/or its officers, directors, employees and affiliates may from time to time have long or short positions in, and buy or sell, the securities of companies mentioned therein and/or derivatives and other instruments related thereto. MUSA and its affiliates may have acted as an underwriter of such securities or other instruments and may provide commercial and investment banking services to the issuers of such securities or related to such instruments.
Information included herein has been obtained from other sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. Nothing herein should be considered an offer to buy or sell securities or other instruments, or solicitation of such an offer. MUSA is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
Click the following link to access MUSA’s Form CRS
(3) MUFG Bank, Ltd., Canada Branch (MUFG Bank Canada) is an authorized foreign bank branch permitted to carry on business in Canada pursuant to the Bank Act (Canada). Deposits with MUFG Bank Canada are NOT insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. Each entity in the MUFG group may be subject to various regulatory frameworks based on, among other things, the jurisdictions in which it operates.
(4) Corporate securities underwriting, or access to debt and equity capital markets, are also provided in Canada by MUFG Securities (Canada), Ltd., an investment dealer registered in Canada with the Ontario Securities Commission (“OSC”) and in each province and territory of Canada, a member of IIROC (www.IIROC.ca), and a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (“CIPF”). Customers’ accounts are protected by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund within specified limits.
(5) Each entity in the MUFG global financial group may be subject to various regulatory frameworks based on, among other things, the jurisdictions in which it operates. Not every product or service will be available in all jurisdictions or to all client types.