Leading as a top-10 healthcare bank globally
In the rapidly evolving healthcare industry, MUFG remains a recognized thought leader and trusted advisor throughout the world. From Europe to Asia and from the Americas to Australia, we remain a strong and steadfast global healthcare lending leader.
We leverage our leading position in the U.S., the world’s largest healthcare market, through our global network. In India, we are the top cross-border M&A finance provider for numerous pharmaceutical companies. Our European footprint enables us to expertly service clients across the continent. And in Japan, we are the largest lender in the healthcare sector.
With a tireless focus, we maintain relationships with most major Pharma/Biotech and Medtech companies worldwide. In addition, our service sector clients span the healthcare spectrum, including hospitals, healthcare REITs, managed care payors, and more. Led by our global head of healthcare, Allen Fisher, our dedicated team members share decades of collective experience as healthcare bankers, portfolio managers, credit officers, and research analysts. This focus on healthcare enables us to better anticipate our clients’ needs and provide smarter, more innovative solutions to address financial challenges and working capital goals.
Top-10 healthcare lender
- MUFG is a top provider of healthcare receivables securitizations in the U.S., totaling over $2B in commitments
- Top-10 healthcare investment-grade bond underwriter in the U.S.
- Ranked #2 in the U.S. for healthcare loans
- 40+ dedicated team members serving our healthcare clients globally
- 15: average number of years’ experience on the healthcare team
- Growing healthcare middle market and private equity sponsor practices